Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Wire Man

Admittedly it isn't easy to earn for a living. In the Philippines, more and more suffer from poverty. The cost of labor is relatively low to some extent ordinary skilled workers would risk anything for a living.

One fine Sunday (take note Sundays are suppose to be rest days), when the world is having fun and attending to their families and love ones, my son look up from the car window and said "mom look!" (at the same time pointing at the man).

I didn't know what to explain at first but I tried to gain my composure while saying "he is a very noble man because it's very risky to be up there and he could die at single mistake. He must love his family so much that he never bother the risk". My eldest son asked "why can he not get another job?"

"If only you know son... If only you know... I bet one of these days you will understand"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers