Monday, July 16, 2012

She is PAM

Today is the birthday of my cool mother-in-law, Mrs. Pamela Cortes BollozosSHE’s an answered prayertoo.  The day I prayed for a first born husband, I also sincerely prayed for a good mother-in-law who will accept me as her own; who will love my children wholeheartedly.
The forever jolly and playful Mama Mila.

Why did I say she’s cool? Hmmmm let me count the ways:
  1. She carries herself well with grace and confidence. 
  2.  A fashionista…oh and she’s expanding her walk-in closet and wardrobe
  3. She can jive with the girls in the family and fancily dress up with us
  4. She is independent, yet she knows her own weakness… no wonder she can still drive for herself
  5. She’s young at heart and gets along with the emotions of her children
  6. She is a VIP, indeed a very important person for there are no dull moments with her…you can spend the whole night talking to her or chatting over the phone she won’t mind. I think it’s cool because my own mother cannot even stand 10 minutes onthe phone and she’d hang up.
  7. She always considers the feelings of others, most of the time she gives in for others. Literally she really gives in…imagine the beggar who waited for her the whole evening that means something else, right?  Yea, I think she’s so cool with it.
  8. She is spoiling my kids but she sets her limits…see isn’t it cool? Thus my kids have the coolest grandma.
Isn’t this supposed to be just a simple greeting? Alighty,before I’d spend the whole time enumerating the reasons why my mother-in-law iscool, here goes my wish:

You always put others first, dear mother-in-law. Sotoday put work off, put some music on, put your feet up and relax on yourBirthday! May you always be happy and healthy.


Today I want to thank you for all the special things you do, for your lovingand caring ways, your patience and kindness. Thanks for being you. May you have many more birthdays to come.
sHE 
I wish you will always be happy.  Keep cool, Ma! You Rock!  



All girls in fancy dress codes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers