Monday, July 23, 2012

A Place of Refuge

Deep in our hearts we always know a place of refuge... A place where we are most comfortable talking with God. To each person that place varies for as long as one can find inner peace.

Perfume on Sale Free Shipping at FragranceX.comIn my quest for another place of refuge, one fine day in 2010 I was visiting a client in Carmen with my counterparts, I was summoned to drive further and even further than Uragay Spring. To our surprise we are staring at the gates of a Monastery. I thought it was just a hearsay but really it existed.

Some fate must have brought us there and it was really good to find another place of refuge. The Lady of Mount Manaoag Monastery lies at the hillside of Carmen, Cebu offers peace, comfort and sense of well being to every visitor.

It is a huge property that provides a long way of the cross to the hilltop, two main chapels, the La Pieta and more. I promised to visit again and certainly visited last Holy Week of 2012 with the entire family and then followed by another visit just last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers