Sunday, July 29, 2012

Oh my gulay, bow!

389959_Louis Vuitton 720



Oh my gulay! It's Nutrition Month!


The kids at school had to memorize the 2012 theme: Pagkain ng gulay ugaliin, araw-araw itong ihain.


Well good luck to the kiddos out there. Not many are fond of vegetables. As for me I personally never had troubles feeding my twins with veggies because their orientation to vegetables started as early as 4 month-old where I used to puree the vegetables for their meals.


Good luck to all parents too as all the vegetables are now taking a bow!


Save on Cameras and Camcorders at Abt
So the activity organizer announced that there's going to be a competition in preparing Nutritious Foods among parents and this is what we had.
I personally liked this not only it is very creative it's so primitive too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers