Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Birthday, Swanney!

Another year had passed and it seems like it's just yesterday. Time files really fast and now this very good friend is again celebrating her birthday.

I miss her so much. From joyriding, outing, pigging out and just doing nothing at all.

I know that she will always have a good place in this world ad she deserves to be happy.

What makes her special to me? Let me count the ways:

  • She is like the sister that I never had
  • A good listener and is always available when you need her
  • Faces life without pretensions
  • A true person, a loyal friend and a faithful lover
  • A good provider to her family 
  • She can endure the pains of being away from home just to secure the lives of those she loves
  • A down-to-earth person and never looks down at anybody
  • She has a very kind heart and I've seen that in many ways

Of course it will take me forever to enumerate everything but those were the top reasons why she's so dear to me.

Cheers to the birthday girl! I wish her all the very best, all the joy she can ever have and my she be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! Here's to a fantastic birthday and many more to come...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Swanney! Luvya!

2 comments:

  1. I am so grateful for the wonderful message you said my ever dearest loyal friend...No words can express how much this means to me, from the bottom of my heart thank you very much for everything. You were there for me me during my lowest moment and it is still very fresh in my mind. I love you my friend...see you soon...

    ReplyDelete

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers