Saturday, July 14, 2012

Looking Back: Holy Week 2010

As usual my family never do any planning on any Holiday. Just the night before Good Friday, Maundy Thursday that is, we got a call that we will be doing our Visita Iglesia all the way to the North.

That means Seven Church Stops. Everyone was excited. There we about 5 cars in convoy and we ended the day with a dinner at Cong. Benhur Salimbangon's Residence.

Despite the huge house and super large guest room we opted to stay in a family-friend's owned resort in Medellen to give way to our other relatives (the senior actually).

The team meet in the morning and went ahead to Villa Mariquita. A privately-owned resort based up North. I am not sure if we could go back there any sooner but I really hope to see how it is now.  I'm pretty sure the construction is already done.  I just missed the super fine, white sand shoreline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers