Wednesday, August 1, 2012

An Ode of the Shaken Wall ( A Reply to the "Ode to the Shaken Wall")

Yes indeed my purpose served well
Now you see the beauty to behold
Just because I stood there shaken
Doesn't mean nobody cares
The wall was removed the day after the blog was posted.  To my mind there wasn't a relation at all.  They must have noticed and planned to put it away long before the post was made.
This was the subject of the 'An Ode to the Shaken Wall'

Thank you for the thoughts;
But just so you'd know people really care
Long before your ode to me;
People already knew what they would do to me


It's just a good feeling that somebody cares

And it's good to be there for once I exist

A beautiful sight to behold. Behind the wall stands a remarkable landmark.  This is the new City Hall of Talisay.
I hope someday they'd remember me
Not as a shaken wall but something that stood still


Yes, I stood still despite the winds blowing
See I served my purpose and I really served well!

I had a good sigh of relief when I saw the place.  DPWH had proven themselves worthy of the credit.  I hope to see consistency in them on any project where ever it maybe.  Keep it up and always ensure safety first before anything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers