Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Capt. Jessup Bahinting: A Modern Day Hero


You did such a noble act, Capt. Jessup Bahinting! The thought kept on hovering my mind over and over while I was on my way to the office today.  You have touched the lives of many by showing unselfishness and bravery towards life's circumstances.

I wish I had known you as neighbor way back in Talisay or perhaps by chance meet you in Aviatour's office during one of my visits.  Chance was really elusive not to permit us to meet but that doesn't lessen my admiration to your courage and selflessness.

Even on your last few days, you have dedicated your life to serving the people and those in need.  You were there when Ronron Aventurado, the Cebu Zoo Keeper needed you.  You saved his life but he is now in pain thinking that the only person who offered tremendous help to him, after his hospital discharge would see you in a much different state.

You will always be remembered Captain! Farewell for now and have a restful journey towards our Creator.  May you rest in peace.

Related link;  3-day vigil, city award, aerial salute for Capt. Bahinting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers