Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Prony (a Boholano Python) meets the Cebuanos


Somewhere in a nook of Baclayon, a town in Bohol lies a spot where people are curious to go.  this is because of the famous Python caught several years and grown really huge.  He is big enough to swallow and consume a 65kg pig or whole goat.  I forced myself to open my eyes as I stare at this creature with mouth halfway open.  I had several wild ideas coming out of mind and that includes imagining Prony (as they call him) going wild and crazy.
He is really huge!!! It took 6 men to carry him to a multi cab the time they were about to move him into this new cage.
Of course my boys couldn't let the opportunity just slip away.  This is the scariest attempt that I can ever imagine.  My heart stopped beating looking at them.
And MariMar as this lady guy wanted to be called did his show trying to steal the crowds attention.  Oh well, he's so used to hearing people calling him as the human twin of Prony, what a classic joke but he took it lightheartedly.

1 comment:

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers