Monday, August 6, 2012

Dolce: A Sweet Place to Remember


Wow, I can't believe there's an addition to my top pick and take note it's a sweet-tooth's place (who would have thought I would love sweets and milk-teas  this time). This is the place where the ambiance is perfect and everything in it are at its best affordable price.

Just about few minutes from JY Square, Dolce is perfectly situated overlooking the City. It's very classy and they have a good architectural framework (that is in as much as my taste is concerned).

I would have wanted to sit there but they got ahead of us. 



I am having a good impression on that mirror fastened on the wall.  I really think it's cool.

This ball is amazing, it sets the perfect ambiance of the outdoor seats.  It's a cool place to be.  

Just in case you don't like it outside at least you can choose the indoor venue.  A place ideal for meetings  and hearty conversations.

Another two thumbs-up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers