Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Zipline @ Adventure Cafe

Fed up with all the bars, the karaokes, the modern restaurants, my team had to decide on a good place where we can both party and enjoy nature.

We couldn't come up with any idea as the weather kept bothering us.  Good thing we had our visitor from Manila and so I felt more obliged to be a good host.

As I remembered somewhere along Trancentral Highway there lies a new Cafe that I know who caters good food, quality dining and a good zip line.  Without any second thought the team agreed.

Arnold Yap had been prepared with his camera so I wouldn't have to worry over my totally drained one.

Adventure Cafe as they named it.  They were the first Resto Adventure in the entire Philippines.  Located at Gaas, Balamban, Cebu and approximately an hour and a half drive from Mactan Island where the Mactan International Airport is.

It was 5 minutes to 12noon when we arrived but we totally forgot we were hungry because of the overwhelming view.  The time we had lunch we couldn't help admiring the simply presented yet satisfactory menu.  I suspect everyone is really hungry as most of us ordered the famous Back Ribs (I actually forgot how they call it).

At a price of less than 200 pesos we got a good decent meal.  Never really thought it was that huge and most of us didn't really get to finish it.  We had Pork Steak too, a taste that until now I can still imagine.  It lingered in my thoughts and I truly guarantee it's drool worthiness.

The day was so fun.  We had a lot for each other as we enjoyed the moment as a team, as friends.

Downstairs we were attracted by the stress wall.  For 25pesos you can get a porcelain plate, you actually get to throw it on the stress wall.  They say you won't feel it if you won't shout.  So you gotta shout out loud and hit the patch where you are most affected.



I had a good pose with my girls at the wooden bench near the entrance.

 

Our total spending for the day was P3,846 good for 8/pax and a good zip line, isn't it the most affordable way to spend time with friend, families and love ones?  I almost forgot they had a wall climbing and rappelling facility too.  I'm not really sure about the distance but at least I got an assurance that the line can support me.

We will definitely find more time to come back here.  Bring some friends and relatives perhaps.  Enjoy the scenery, the good food and just feel the breeze.  I hope you will find time too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers