Monday, December 12, 2011

Proud Cebuana

If I have to live a life all over again and if I have a choice; I'd still choose to be a Cebuana.  There's just no place like home; no place like Cebu!


Special thanks to  mychaelalfon for sharing a wonderful talent by putting all things together.  This effort is truly marvelous.

In most of my travels, I'd say Cebu is still one of the best to explore.  From North to South, there are countless spots one need to see and explore.

Somewhere South-West lies a "Lagkaw"; I felt the time stopped for a moment as we enjoyed our sight.  That moment I wished life to be still, fair and clear. (Asturias Cebu Philippines)

As we continue our journey we had to stop several times.  To do it will be fain for as long as the sun continues to secure us from storms.  Somewhere up North this sight is wonderful to behold.  
(Medellin Cebu Philippines)

On and on we went 'til we reached the shores of Matutinao, Badian Cebu.  It was low tide that time, so we had fun collecting sea shells.

And somewhere in Mactan Island Cebu, I spotted this fishing boat. No longer servinh its purpose as it's now for commercial use.  They use this to transport people to the other Island called Olango (the Bird Sanctuary of Cebu).

East-West, North-South there are stories to share.  I shared a bit of mine, what's yours?



2 comments:

  1. ive been to places but nothing compares cebu.. there's really no place like home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed, no matter where we go our hearts will lead us back HOME.

    ReplyDelete

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers