Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My CucineRah Experience

This is the yummy taco basket

In a corner of President Quirino and President Magsaysay Sts. of Villa Aurora, Barangay Kasambagan, Cebu City lies a cozy restaurant I never thought to have captured my taste.


Hubby ordered Beef Lasagna which enticed me to choose another one for me the Taco Basket.  It was large enough for me not to finish and invite hubby to finish the serving for me.  Delightfully tasty! That's all I can say.

So it never stopped there.  Yesterday, I almost skipped lunch as I couldn't make up my mind what to eat.  Thoughts were overwhelming with rumbling tummy when I remembered I wanted another round of CucineRah Foods.

Banana smoothies, osso bucco, linguini aligue
Brought my friends to eat with me, a sign enough that I am truly proud of this discovery.  They were amazed with the interior and much more the foods they offer.  We tried the Signature Occo Bucco, Linguine Aligue, and Fish n' Chips with our Banana Smoothies.  Hahahaha, obviously we finished the Linguini Aligue in no time (see the back of the smoothies).  Oh lala...it was fun and yum yum yum!

Oh I almost forgot!  I like it there because they serve extra rice in various flavors from Plain Rice, Java Rice, to Bagoong Rice. Neat isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers