Monday, November 5, 2012

Golden spoon in Cebu

It was a rainy night of September when my dear friend Joy Dave brought me to the Ayala Triangle for a surprise treat of a cup of yogurt. It was a crazy idea for me since I never really love yogurt. I was closing my eyes when my spoon dipped for the first time into the cup of yogurt. I let it set into my mouth before I actually decided swallowing it. Viola! It wasn't bad at all. The night ended, we had so much fun chit-chatting and I totally forgot how I hated yogurts.

Yesterday, meeting-bound in SM City Cebu (Northwing) along with another good friend, the sight of Golden Spoon excited me again as I remember my first experience. It was very delightful and we enjoyed the cup of yogurt which we just shared.

I did say goodbye to the yogurt hater me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers