Tuesday, October 30, 2012

In the heart of the City

In the heart of the City lie these towering towers of Crown Regency.

I got this perfect view from the 6th Floor of St Vincent Hospital in one of my visits there.

I missed blogging so I would want this to be my first post after days of staying off my blogsite.

I can still clearly remember my encounters with Ms Joy King, a fellow Carolinian, who now heads Finance and how humble their means are.

Perhaps that is how it takes to be a Vice President and partly owning the chain of Hotels and Resorts in the country, you become fearless yet so grounded. She'd say "I get what I want!" most of the time whenever she's negotiating.

The Towers symbolize how far one can stand, sore and reach but despite it all it stays on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers