Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bigby's, where good food is!

I first run onto this restaurant in a busy street of CDO. My friends and I, adored so much of what they had to offer.

The Rodeo Chops was my all time favorite, then the Bellybuster that is already good for three.

On my last visit I decided something else after getting a bit disappointed when they failed to serve my brewed coffee.

Ok, so I needed something to inspire me that day. My hubby took Rodeo Chops (my favorite actually)  while I had the Rosemary o' Rosemary.

Well, well, just as I expected I gave it another two thumbs up! It looked stiffer yet so tender inside and that surprised me. The rice along with it is highly recommended. The texture is great, the smell is wonderful and of course the taste is amazing.

So, next time you're in Cebu check BIGBY'S. It's just the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers