Sunday, March 24, 2013

Lantaw Busay by Night

Last Friday was a memorable day to celebrate an appreciation day for the first year of my KLCS baby.

We hit the road early for a thanksgiving mass at Mabolo Church and to Lantaw afterwards.

Just as expected the view is spectacular and breathtaking. Thanks to PAGES Holdings for continually showcasing the best of what Cebu can offer.

Everybody was warm and friendly and I can so much tell that the staff are all happy. As what they told me before the Pages' are really good at taking care of their people. I am glad about it because it's very much reflected with their manners of serving us.

I wish I had extra battery so I could take more pictures but I shall return and along with it I promise to take some shots of my orders too.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers